**NOTE**


**NOTE**
For most of the songs posted, you'll be able to download the tracks by clicking on the arrow pointing down located on the right sidebar of the music player. Any song that isn't downloadable from the music player will have a link where you'll find the file and be able to get it.

The media players sometimes take a minute to load.

If the media player shows a message that the track is currently unavailable, try reloading the page again, clicking on the individual post (by clicking the title of the post), or clicking on the link below the media player.

Enjoy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sam Adams

I know people love to hate on Sam Adams and to be honest I can get sick of him sometimes too. However, I really like his music. I've seen him in concert and it was decently impressive. Today I saw on MTV that the music video for "Still I Rise" ft. G-Curtis came out and decided to throw up a post dedicated to Sammy.

Still I Rise is one of my favorite Sam Adams songs but it isnt free so if you want it go buy it on itunes and support him. Heres the video and I have two free songs underneath.






Heads Will Roll was originally a song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It was then remixed by A-Track and Sam jumps over this sick beat.

Heads Will Roll (A-Trak) by T-Rex18

Next song is Lemonade Please, originally the track by Gucci Mane. This has DJ Who Kidd on it. Check it out.

Lemonade Please by T-Rex18

No comments:

Post a Comment