**NOTE**


**NOTE**
For most of the songs posted, you'll be able to download the tracks by clicking on the arrow pointing down located on the right sidebar of the music player. Any song that isn't downloadable from the music player will have a link where you'll find the file and be able to get it.

The media players sometimes take a minute to load.

If the media player shows a message that the track is currently unavailable, try reloading the page again, clicking on the individual post (by clicking the title of the post), or clicking on the link below the media player.

Enjoy

Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mashups All Day

I love Mashups, maybe a little to much. My itunes library currently has 1035 mashups, which is more songs than some of my buddies whole itunes. (Maybe I need to get outside more?)

Anyway as Breezy said we got a Hood Internet concert here tonight and I figured I'd leave you with a sample of my massive collection of mashs that I've been jamming to since I got back from 40's at four.



Everyone has heard the song "Teach Me How To Dougie" but I havent met anyone who has actually known how to do the damn dance. Anyway Justincase combines Cali Swag District's summer hit with Weezer's "Say it Ain't So". These songs combine real nice and its got some awesome bass.

Teach Me How To Say It Aint So by Jersey18

This track is old, originally being featured on the Best of Bootie way back in '08. Divide & Kreate throws together to nice dance songs, Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" and Lady Gaga's aptly named "Just Dance" to create a powerhouse mashup.

Dance Dreams by Jersey18

Growing up Nelly was definitely one of my favorite rappers, his Country Grammar Ep musta had like 500 plays by the time I got a new computer. Dj Mei Lwun mashed this together and you can't go wrong with a combination of Country Grammar vs. Sweet Home Alabama (Who the hell doesn't love that song?)

Sweet Home Alabama Vs. Country Grammar by Jersey18

Theres been one of two posts about the now hit song by Cee-Lo, "Fuck You". Theres been a couple of remixes of it, most notably with 50 Cent. Anyway a buddy in my dorm was talking about that song and then all of a sudden mentioned going to see Chiddy Bang. I had just happened to download a version of "Fuck You" by Chiddy and he loved it so I'm throwing it up for you guys to hear. Lemme know what you think. Personally I love Chiddy and thinks most of their tracks are must haves.

The 'Fuck You' Remix by Jersey18

No comments:

Post a Comment