**NOTE**


**NOTE**
For most of the songs posted, you'll be able to download the tracks by clicking on the arrow pointing down located on the right sidebar of the music player. Any song that isn't downloadable from the music player will have a link where you'll find the file and be able to get it.

The media players sometimes take a minute to load.

If the media player shows a message that the track is currently unavailable, try reloading the page again, clicking on the individual post (by clicking the title of the post), or clicking on the link below the media player.

Enjoy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

peanut butter, T.I. and The Wiz

So the reason for this late night post is this: I decided to take a nap at 4 PM, woke up at 10 PM, and started to do my homework. By 1 AM, I figured I'd do something actually productive and start looking for songs in my library while eating out of my peanut butter jar with a spoon. Lo and behold, T.I. catches my eye with his track You Know What It Is. Featuring Wyclef Jean, my favorite part of the song is the bass by Wyclef. second track is called Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. The Wiz is a rapper based out of Pittsburgh who started out in 2005. This post is dedicated to those who have tried and failed the Cinnamon Challenge. Google it.

You Know What It Is by T.I. (feat. Wyclef Jean) by MusicH@tch

Black & Yellow by Wiz Khalifa by MusicH@tch

No comments:

Post a Comment