**NOTE**


**NOTE**
For most of the songs posted, you'll be able to download the tracks by clicking on the arrow pointing down located on the right sidebar of the music player. Any song that isn't downloadable from the music player will have a link where you'll find the file and be able to get it.

The media players sometimes take a minute to load.

If the media player shows a message that the track is currently unavailable, try reloading the page again, clicking on the individual post (by clicking the title of the post), or clicking on the link below the media player.

Enjoy

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MashMaticians


Just browsing through a few sites today, and I ended up finding a few mashups by a group that calls itself the MashMaticians. The first mashup I genuinely liked, the second literally made me laugh out loud or lol, and the third reminded me of middle school. I was impressed by the production of all the tracks and theyre all definitely worth a quick listen.

Update: I didn't realize it at first, but there's something wildly inappropriate yet impressive at the same time of mashing lyrics like "shoobie doo wop and scooby snacks / I met a fly girl and I cant relax" with "she's a super freak / the freak of the week / i give her something to f*#k she gives me somethin to eat / its never enough / she likes it rough / we keep it going till we switch positions"....i apologize to anyone who feels like whatever remains of their middle school innocence from listening to LFO has been violently stripped away by this mashup. Nevertheless, you gotta admit the tune's pretty catchy.

Roc Juice by MashMaticians

Tik Tok Bojangles by MashMaticians

I Like The Girls on TV by MashMaticians

No comments:

Post a Comment